Fel arweinydd ein rhaglen TUAAU, rwy’n cadw llygad allan am adnoddau i helpu staff i addysgu’n effeithiol. Mae’r rhain yn cynnwys gweminarau, podlediadau, pecynnau cymorth ar-lein, cyhoeddiadau a mwy. Mae’r pynciau’n cynnwys dysgu gweithredol, addysgu ar-lein/cyfunol, hygyrchedd/cynhwysiant, a dylunio dysgu effeithiol yn seiliedig ar wyddoniaeth wybyddol. Rwyf wedi rhestru isod eitemau y sylwais arnynt yn ystod yr wythnos ddiwethaf. Er mwyn eglurder, ein polisi yw dangos y teitlau a’r disgrifiadau yn yr iaith y cyflwynir yr adnoddau ynddi.
Digwyddiadau a gweminarau ar-lein
- 4/10/2023 Transforming Assessment, Assessment and Feedback Literacy
- 4/10/2023 Vevox’s Pedagogy Autumn 2023 Series, University educators share their top tips for success, The use of Vevox in simulation-based education and research
- 10/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 1: Assessment and Feedback Practices based on their open-access book 100 Ideas for Active Learning
- 11/10/2023 Vevox’s Pedagogy Autumn 2023 Series, University educators share their top tips for success, Once Upon a Time: Using Vevox for Interactive Storytelling
- 11/10/2023 Oxford-Brookes University Talking Teaching Across the Globe series, Why we are embracing AI in teaching and learning
- 16/10/2023 HEFi, University of Birmingham, Improving Assessment and Feedback through Digital Tools: Can we? Should we? How do we even…?
- 17/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 2: Assessment and Feedback Practices based on their open-access book 100 Ideas for Active Learning
- 18/9/2023 International Center for Academic Integrity, International Day of Action for Academic Integrity
- 18/10/2023 Digitally Enhanced Education Webinars, Empowering Tomorrow: Unleashing Creativity through Generative AI (hybrid in person for University of Kent, online for all)
- 18/10/2023 Jisc National Centre for AI, Spotlight on Graide, AI tool for assessment
- 19/10/2023 Jisc, Exploring the uses of AI in medical education
- 19/10/2023 University of Dundee, Mary Jacob (Aberystwyth University), Developing resilience in an ever-changing AI landscape
- 19/10/2023 Commonwealth of Learning, Prompting new Opportunities and Challenges for Higher Education
- 21/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 3: Assessment and Feedback Practices based on their open-access book 100 Ideas for Active Learning
- 25/10/2023 Brookes International HE Reading Group, Paper: Bamberger, A., Morris, P., & Yemini, M. (2019). ‘Neoliberalism, internationalisation, and higher education: Connections, contradictions, and alternatives’. Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education, 40(20), 203–216. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/01596306.2019.1569879
- 25/10/2023 IFNTF Global Seminar Series, Improving inclusion and representation within the curriculum – where to start? (see accompanying resources from University of Reading: An emphasis on equality)
- 26/10/2023 University of London Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE), Launch of Top Tips for Student Engagement toolkit
- 26/10/2023 Oxford-Brookes University Talking Teaching Across the Globe series, How do we decide what acceptable student use of AI is?
- 29/9/2023 EmpowerED Webinar (topics covered include: accessibility, Generative AI, supporting international students, and podcasting for playful professional development)
- 31/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 4: Become an Active Learning champion
- 9/11/2023 University of Dundee, Dr Mark Carrigan (University of Manchester) Beyond the Hype: Responsible Use of Generative AI in Higher Education
- 15-17/11/2023 Architecture, Media, Politics, Society (AMPS), Teaching Beyond the Curriculum: Focus on Pedagogy 2023 Virtual: UK, USA, China, Call for proposals deadline 5/10/2023
- 22/11/2023 UDL UK and Ireland Network, Universal Design for Learning Spaces
- 22/11/2023 Brookes International HE Reading Group, Paper: Hannah Soong & Vihara Maheepala (2023) ‘Humanising the internationalisation of higher education: enhancing international students’ wellbeing through the capability approach’, Higher Education Research & Development, 42:5, 1212-1229, DOI: 10.1080/07294360.2023.2193730
Adnoddau a chyhoeddiadau – Deallusrwydd Artiffisial (DA)
- Castor, S. & Gerard, G. (12/9/2023), Pivot to AI: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, Amy Castor
- De Vynck, G. (22/9/2023), A flood of new AI products just arrived — whether we’re ready or not, Washington Post
- Helmore, E. (24/9/2023), An old master? No, it’s an image AI just knocked up … and it can’t be copyrighted, The Guardian
- Jisc National Centre for AI in Tertiary Education, Assessment ideas for an AI-enabled world (scroll to bottom of page to download the card deck)
- King’s College London (n.d.), King’s guidance on generative AI for teaching, assessment and feedback
- Lancaster, T. (22/9/2023), Unlocking Academic Integrity Research Using Simulations, AI Assistance and ChatGTP (44-minute video recording from the Welsh Integrity and Assessment Network Symposium, June 2023), QAA Member Resources
- Lodge, J. M., Yang, S., Furze, L. & Dawson, P. (25/9/2023), It’s not like a calculator, so what is the relationship between learners and generative artificial intelligence?, Learning: Research and Practice
- Mollnick, E. & Mollnick, L. (25/9/2023), Student Use Cases for AI (toolkit), Harvard Business Publishing, Education
- Mollnick, E. & Mollnick, L. (4/8/2023), Practical AI for teachers and students (video playlist), Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Roose, K. (20/9/2023), Google’s Bard Just Got More Powerful. It’s Still Erratic, New York Times
Adnoddau a chyhoeddiadau – Arall
- Bryant, P. (21/9/2023), Resonant learning: designing and delivering resonant learning and teaching as a lifelong experience, Peter Bryant: Post digital learning
- Keane, A. (27/9/2023), Weaving Golden Threads, The SEDA Blog, “What yarn or story could I weave through the various dimensions of my job as a teacher in HE that would tie it all together into a coherent story?”
- Kirschner, P. & Van Merrienboer, J. J. G. (7/2013), Do Learners Really Know Best? Urban Legends in Education, Educational Psychologist 48(3):169-183, available via ResearchGate
- Monthly series European Network for Academic Integrity, ENAI monthly webinars free open webinars on various topics related to academic integrity
- Subscribe to SEDA’s mailing list for email discussions about educational development and emerging teaching practices. This is one of the sources I use when identifying useful material for the Roundup.
- Follow University of Birmingham’s Higher Education Futures institute HEFi on Twitter for daily posts with links to pedagogical literature and more. This is one of the sources I use when identifying useful material for the Roundup.
- Join the #LTHEchat on Twitter Wednesday nights for one hour of lively discussion about learning and teaching in HE. I often find out about good resources for the Roundup from the chat.
Ewch i’r dudalen archebu Hyfforddiant Staff i weld pa hyfforddiant a gynigir gan yr Uned Datblygu Dysgu ac Addysgu a staff eraill Prifysgol Aberystwyth. Gobeithio y bydd y crynodeb wythnosol hwn o adnoddau yn ddefnyddiol ichi. Os oes gennych unrhyw gwestiynau neu awgrymiadau, cysylltwch â’n tîm ar email@example.com. Efallai hefyd yr hoffech ddilyn fy nghyfrif Twitter, Mary Jacob L&T.