Fel arweinydd ein rhaglen TUAAU, rwy’n cadw llygad allan am adnoddau i helpu staff i addysgu’n effeithiol. Mae’r rhain yn cynnwys gweminarau, podlediadau, pecynnau cymorth ar-lein, cyhoeddiadau a mwy. Mae’r pynciau’n cynnwys dysgu gweithredol, addysgu ar-lein/cyfunol, hygyrchedd/cynhwysiant, a dylunio dysgu effeithiol yn seiliedig ar wyddoniaeth wybyddol. Rwyf wedi rhestru isod eitemau y sylwais arnynt yn ystod yr wythnos ddiwethaf. Er mwyn eglurder, ein polisi yw dangos y teitlau a’r disgrifiadau yn yr iaith y cyflwynir yr adnoddau ynddi.
Digwyddiadau a gweminarau ar-lein
- 24/1/2023 Tile Talks, Quality Provision and Support for Distance Doctoral Students
- 25-30/1/2023 University of Liverpool, Liverpool Learning Summit 2023 – Citizenship: Global, local, digital
- 26/1/2023 Future Teacher Webinars, Inclusive Practice
- 8/2/2023 University of London Centre for Distance and Online Education (CODE), De-colonising digital education: Bridging the great divide
- 8/2/2023 UDL UK and Ireland Network, UDL Instructional Design Workshop ‘Learn how to create instructional experiences using the UDL principles as part of a structured, facilitated process called CUTLAS’
- 9/2/2023 University of London Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE), Understanding our evolving digital practice: Scholarship and research of teaching
- 7-8/3/2023 Jisc, DigiFest (hybrid online and in person) “Innovation takes collaboration; it takes connection; it takes networks. It takes questions: why do you do that? what if I tried this? why not?”
- 29/3/2023 UDL UK and Ireland Network, UDL Instructional Design Workshop, “Learn how to create instructional experiences using the UDL principles as part of a structured, facilitated process called CUTLAS”
- 9-11/5/2023 University of Liverpool CIE, Islands of Innovation
- 17-18/5/2023 Change Agents Network conference, Reimagining student/staff partnerships to generate new learning opportunities (call for proposals open until 13/3/2023)
Adnoddau a chyhoeddiadau
- Bruff, D. (5/1/2023), A Bigger, Badder Clippy: Enhancing Student Learning with AI Writing Tools, Agile Learning: Derek Bruff’s blog on teaching and learning
- Centre for Research in Assessment and Digital Learning (CRADLE), Deakin University (n.d.), CRADLE suggests… “series of briefings that translates our own research into practice-based possibilities”
- Compton, M. (10/1/2023), Who’s Afraid of ChatGPT?, Teachers going Gradeless blog
- Corsini, A., Pezzoni, M., & Visentin, F. (12/2022), What makes a productive Ph.D. student?, Research Policy, 51(10)
- Fong, C. & Schallert, D. L. (3/1/2023), “Feedback to the future”: Advancing motivational and emotional perspectives in feedback research, Educational Psychologist
- Forsyth, R. (5/1/2023), ChatGPT: What should educators do next?, Assessment in Higher Education (blog)
- Guccione, K. (2022), What does a Thesis Mentor do? And how can we support them to do it well?, CollectivED, 14, pp. 58-60.
- Harvard, B. (17/7/2017), Learning Myths Vs. Learning Facts, APA’s Psych Learning Curve, “Where psychology and education connect”
- Jisc (10/1/2023), Does ChatGPT mean the end of the essay as an assessment tool?, Jisc News
- Klein, E. (6/1/2023), A Skeptical Take on the AI Revolution The A.I. expert Gary Marcus asks: What if ChatGPT isn’t as intelligent as it seems? (1 hour 11 minute podcast plus transcript), The Ezra Klein Show, New York Times
- Kovanovic, V. (15/12/2022), The dawn of AI has come, and its implications for education couldn’t be more significant, The Conversation
- Mihai, A. (10/5/2022), Do you keep a diary? Reflection as a part of the learning process, The Educationalist
- Moss, P. (3/1/2023), All Things Groupwork (series of blog posts), Learning Design by Paul G. Moss
- Pates, D. (6/1/2023), Teaching Here And There, Media & Learning, also see Teaching Here and There podcast series
- QAA Scotland (2023), Transition Skills and Strategies (toolkit)
- Sambell, K. & Brown, S. (9/1/2023), Working towards more authentic assessment: a pragmatic approach to choosing alternatives that are right for you, Assessment, Learning and Teaching in Higher Education, Sally Brown
- Stanley, G. (n.d.), Approaches to Process Writing, British Council Teaching English
- TILE Webinar Series (video playlist) (6/12/2022), Staffs TILE Hub
- UCL Arena Centre (4/1/2023), Designing assessment for academic integrity “Evidence-based recommendations for designing teaching, student support and assessment in the era of digital assessment and artificial intelligence with the aim of developing good academic practice.”, Teaching Toolkits UCL Arena Centre
- Monthly series European Network for Academic Integrity, ENAI monthly webinars free open webinars on various topics related to academic integrity
- Subscribe to SEDA’s mailing list for email discussions about educational development and emerging teaching practices. This is one of the sources I use when identifying useful material for the Roundup.
- Follow University of Birmingham’s Higher Education Futures institute HEFi on Twitter for daily posts with links to pedagogical literature and more. This is one of the sources I use when identifying useful material for the Roundup.
- Join the #LTHEchat on Twitter Wednesday nights for one hour of lively discussion about learning and teaching in HE. I often find out about good resources for the Roundup from the chat.
- Call for papers due 23/1/2023, AHE, International Assessment in Higher Education (AHE) Conference (in-person, Manchester)
- Call for papers due 27/1/2023, Oxford Brookes University, International Teaching and Learning Conference: Pedagogies of possibility: tales of transformation and hope
- Call for papers due 29/1/2023, University of Lincoln Digital Education Team, DigiEd: Horizons
- Call for participation due 31/1/2023, Association for Learning Design & Education for Sustainable Development, Learning Design and ESD Bootcamp 2023
Ewch i’r dudalen archebu Hyfforddiant Staff i weld pa hyfforddiant a gynigir gan yr Uned Datblygu Dysgu ac Addysgu a staff eraill Prifysgol Aberystwyth. Gobeithio y bydd y crynodeb wythnosol hwn o adnoddau yn ddefnyddiol ichi. Os oes gennych unrhyw gwestiynau neu awgrymiadau, cysylltwch â’n tîm ar firstname.lastname@example.org. Efallai hefyd yr hoffech ddilyn fy nghyfrif Twitter, Mary Jacob L&T.