Fel arweinydd ein rhaglen TUAAU, rwy’n cadw llygad allan am adnoddau i helpu staff i addysgu’n effeithiol. Mae’r rhain yn cynnwys gweminarau, podlediadau, pecynnau cymorth ar-lein, cyhoeddiadau a mwy. Mae’r pynciau’n cynnwys dysgu gweithredol, addysgu ar-lein/cyfunol, hygyrchedd/cynhwysiant, a dylunio dysgu effeithiol yn seiliedig ar wyddoniaeth wybyddol. Rwyf wedi rhestru isod eitemau y sylwais arnynt yn ystod yr wythnos ddiwethaf. Er mwyn eglurder, ein polisi yw dangos y teitlau a’r disgrifiadau yn yr iaith y cyflwynir yr adnoddau ynddi.
Digwyddiadau a gweminarau ar-lein
- ongoing Jisc, Artificial intelligence and ethics mini-MOOC
- 21/9/2023 Centre for Global Higher Education, AI in higher education – a CGHE webinar series
- 27/9/2023 Brookes International HE Reading Group, Paper: Hans de Wit & Philip G. Altbach (2021) ‘Internationalization in higher education: global trends and recommendations for its future’, Policy Reviews in Higher Education, 5:1, 28-46, DOI: 10.1080/23322969.2020.1820898
- 27/9/2023 Times Higher Education and Inside HE, Student support and wellness strategies for a new term
- 28/9/2023 University of Dundee, Dr Martin Compton (King’s College London), AI in Higher Education: Panic or Engage?
- 28/9/2023 Future Teacher Webinars, Designing appropriate assessments
- 28/9/2023 Oxford-Brookes University Talking Teaching Across the Globe series, Revisiting our assessment practices in response to AI
- 4/10/2023 Transforming Assessment, Assessment and Feedback Literacy
- 10/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 1: Assessment and Feedback Practices based on their open-access book 100 Ideas for Active Learning
- 11/10/2023 Oxford-Brookes University Talking Teaching Across the Globe series, Why we are embracing AI in teaching and learning
- 16/10/2023 HEFi, University of Birmingham, Improving Assessment and Feedback through Digital Tools: Can we? Should we? How do we even…?
- 17/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 2: Assessment and Feedback Practices based on their open-access book 100 Ideas for Active Learning
- 18/10/2023 Jisc National Centre for AI, Spotlight on Graide, AI tool for assessment
- 19/10/2023 Jisc, Exploring the uses of AI in medical education
- 19/10/2023 University of Dundee, Mary Jacob (Aberystwyth University), Developing resilience in an ever-changing AI landscape
- 19/10/2023 Commonwealth of Learning, Prompting new Opportunities and Challenges for Higher Education
- 21/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 3: Assessment and Feedback Practices based on their open-access book 100 Ideas for Active Learning
- 25/10/2023 Brookes International HE Reading Group, Paper: Bamberger, A., Morris, P., & Yemini, M. (2019). ‘Neoliberalism, internationalisation, and higher education: Connections, contradictions, and alternatives’. Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education, 40(20), 203–216. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/01596306.2019.1569879
- 25/10/2023 IFNTF Global Seminar Series, Improving inclusion and representation within the curriculum – where to start? (see accompanying resources from University of Reading: An emphasis on equality)
- 26/10/2023 Oxford-Brookes University Talking Teaching Across the Globe series, How do we decide what acceptable student use of AI is?
- 29/9/2023 EmpowerED Webinar (topics covered include: accessibility, Generative AI, supporting international students, and podcasting for playful professional development)
- 31/10/2023 Active Learning Network, Week 4: Become an Active Learning champion
- 9/11/2023 University of Dundee, Dr Mark Carrigan (University of Manchester) Beyond the Hype: Responsible Use of Generative AI in Higher Education
- 15-17/11/2023 Architecture, Media, Politics, Society (AMPS), Teaching Beyond the Curriculum: Focus on Pedagogy 2023 Virtual: UK, USA, China, Call for proposals deadline 5/10/2023
- 22/11/2023 Brookes International HE Reading Group, Paper: Hannah Soong & Vihara Maheepala (2023) ‘Humanising the internationalisation of higher education: enhancing international students’ wellbeing through the capability approach’, Higher Education Research & Development, 42:5, 1212-1229, DOI: 10.1080/07294360.2023.2193730
Adnoddau a chyhoeddiadau – Deallusrwydd Artiffisial (DA)
- Bowditch, I. (12/9/2023), Assessment Menu: Designing assessment in an AI enabled world, National Centre for AI in Tertiary Education. Download assessment ideas postcards (.pptx).
- College Development Network Scotland, College AI in episode 28 and College AI part 2 episode 29 (audio recordings), Pedagogy Matters Podcast
- Fowler, G. (11/9/2023), Your Gmail and Instagram are training AI. There’s little you can do about it, Washington Post
- Government of Canada (9/2023), Recommended Approach, Guide on the Use of Generative AI
- Peters, M. (14/9/2023), Stop Focusing on Plagiarism, Even Though ChatGPT Is Here: Create a Culture of Academic Integrity Instead, Harvard Business Publishing / Education
- UCL (n.d.), Generative AI Hub (toolkit), UCL Teaching and Learning
- Waring, M., & & Evans, C. (forthcoming in 2024), Facilitating students’ development of assessment and feedback skills through critical engagement with generative artificial intelligence in C. Evans and M. Waring, Research Handbook on Innovations in Assessment and Feedback in Higher Education: Implications for Teaching and Learning. Elgar Publishing.
Adnoddau a chyhoeddiadau – Arall
- Alexander, B., Future Trends Forum webinar series (weekly)
- Clinkhard, K. & Saunders, R. (13/9/2023), S3E8 AGILE model on employability and entrepreneurial mindset teaching tool (30-minute audio recording), L&T Chatshow podcast series
- Fawns, T. (8/9/2023), Expanding the unit of analysis of learning, Timbocopia
- Khazan, O. (11/4/2018), The Myth of ‘Learning Styles’: A popular theory that some people learn better visually or aurally keeps getting debunked, The Atlantic
- Merry, K. (15/9/2023), Episode 23: supporting learners with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (30-minute audio recording), Talking Learning and Teaching podcast series
- National Academic Integrity Network (NAIN) (8/9/2023), NAIN publishes new GenAI Guidelines for Educators, Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)
- Nieminen, J. H. & Yang, L. (6/9/2023), Assessment as a matter of being and becoming: theorising student formation in assessment, Studies in Higher Education
- Sinnayah, P. & Ambler, T. (13/9/2023), Collaborative peer observation learning circles, The SEDA Blog
- Sinnayah, P., Ambler, T., Kelly, K., Konjarski, L., Tangalakis, K. & Smallridge, A. (22/6/2023), Reviewing the literature: Collaborative professional learning for academics in higher education, Innovations in Education and Teaching International
- UBelong (n.d.), U-Belong is an interdisciplinary research project aiming to understand university social life
- Monthly series European Network for Academic Integrity, ENAI monthly webinars free open webinars on various topics related to academic integrity
- Subscribe to SEDA’s mailing list for email discussions about educational development and emerging teaching practices. This is one of the sources I use when identifying useful material for the Roundup.
- Follow University of Birmingham’s Higher Education Futures institute HEFi on Twitter for daily posts with links to pedagogical literature and more. This is one of the sources I use when identifying useful material for the Roundup.
- Join the #LTHEchat on Twitter Wednesday nights for one hour of lively discussion about learning and teaching in HE. I often find out about good resources for the Roundup from the chat.
Ewch i’r dudalen archebu Hyfforddiant Staff i weld pa hyfforddiant a gynigir gan yr Uned Datblygu Dysgu ac Addysgu a staff eraill Prifysgol Aberystwyth. Gobeithio y bydd y crynodeb wythnosol hwn o adnoddau yn ddefnyddiol ichi. Os oes gennych unrhyw gwestiynau neu awgrymiadau, cysylltwch â’n tîm ar firstname.lastname@example.org. Efallai hefyd yr hoffech ddilyn fy nghyfrif Twitter, Mary Jacob L&T.