You can now subscribe to the E-learning Blog so that you receive an email notification whenever a new post is written. Keep up-to-date with software developments, new initiatives, training sessions and events that help support technology-enhanced learning and teaching activities.
Some of our latest blogposts include:
- Blackboard Grade Centre – in addition to recording and managing assignment marks, there are some additional features and options that will help you to use the Grade Centre to its fullest potential. In this series, we will introduce you to these features.
- Equipment that is available to hire from Information Services – did you know that IS have pieces of equipment that you can borrow? In this blogpost, we let you know what is available and how you can book out the equipment.
- Inserting quizzes into your Panopto recordings – do you want to test knowledge whilst students are watching lecture recordings? If so, why not insert a quiz into your Panopto recording? Find out how to in this blogpost.
Subscribing to the blog will ensure that you receive up-to-date information as soon as we’ve written about it. To subscribe is simple:
- Go to the E-learning Blog
- Scroll down the page and enter your email address and click Subscribe:
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your subscription. Click Confirm Follow.
- You’ll then be all set up and will receive an email notification whenever a new post is written
We’re always on the lookout for guest bloggers too – if you’d like to write a blog post about how you’re using technology in your learning and teaching then let us know (email@example.com). Also drop us an email if you’d like to suggest a topic or would like us to write about a particular E-learning tool.