The Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit offers several sessions for Continued Professional Development (CPD) covering a range of topics. We offer sessions in both English and Welsh and Welsh-medium sessions will appear in Welsh on the staff training website. Here is an overview of the Welsh-medium sessions that we are offering throughout the rest of the semester:
CDU: Datblygu eich arferion addysgu (D & A: Ar-lein)
CDU: Defnyddio MS Teams, Offer yr Ystafell Ddysgu ac Addysgu syncronaidd (D & A: Ar-lein)
Hanfodion E-ddysgu: Cyflwyniad i Turnitin (D & A: Ar-lein)
Hanfodion E-ddysgu: Cyflwyniad i Panopto (D & A: Ar-lein)
Training for research students
The Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol will be running several workshops for research students throughout the year as part of their Research Skills Programme. Here is a copy of the full programme for 2020/21. You will need to register in advance for each workshop and you can do so through the following link.
Here is a look at the workshops that will be running throughout October:
Tuesday (13 October), 11:00-11:30
– ‘Cyfres Iechyd a Lles myfyrwyr ôl-radd (Edrych ar ôl eich hun)’ – Andrew Tamplin
Friday (16 October), 14:00-16:00
– ‘Sgiliau Addysgu ar gyfer Myfyrwyr Ôl-radd’ – Dyddgu Hywel
Tuesday (20 October), 11:00-12:00
– Rheoli amser a phwysau gwaith (gyda ffocws ar weithio o bell)’ – Mari Ellis Roberts
Friday (23 October), 11:00-12:00
– ‘Rheoli’ch goruchwyliwr (gyda ffocws ar weithio o bell)’ – Nia Gwynn Meacher & Seren Evans.
Training for staff
Also, as part of the Staff Development Programme (2020/21), the series ‘Iechyd a Lles: Chi fel Staff a’ch Myfyrwyr’ continues next Tuesday morning (9:30-10:00). All staff members are welcome to register and you can do so through the following link.
Join Dr Elin Royles on 6 October 2020 between 11:00 and 12:30, where she will give an introduction to postgraduate research. This will be an online live session and you can register through the following link. Please note that this is a Welsh-medium session.
This workshop forms a part of the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol’s Research Skills Programme, and here is a copy of the full programme for 2020/21.
This year’s Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol Staff Development programme (2020/21) will be delivered online, with the majority of the workshops being pre-recorded and placed on the Resources Portal (Porth Adnoddau), so that staff can follow them when it is most convenient for them. Some of the workshops are already on the Resources Portal, and more will be added over the coming weeks.
In addition to pre-recorded workshops, some will also be held live. Here is a snapshot of some of the live sessions (please note that all sessions are in the medium of Welsh):
• Tuesday (October 6), 09:30-10:00 – Cyfres Iechyd a Lles: chi fel staff a’ch myfyrwyr (1/3)
• Tuesday (October 13), 09:30-10:00 – Cyfres Iechyd a Lles: chi fel staff a’ch myfyrwyr (2/3)
• Tuesday (October 20), 09:30-10:00 – Cyfres Iechyd a Lles: chi fel staff a’ch myfyrwyr (3/3)
• Wednesday (27 January), 15:00-16:30 – Gweminar dysgu ac addysgu (rhannu arfer dda o ddysgu cyfunol)
• Wednesday (June 23), 15:00-16:30 – Gweminar dysgu ac addysgu (rhannu arfer dda o ddysgu cyfunol)
• Tuesday (June 29) – Welsh-medium Research Conference (form and location TBC)
Take a look at the full programme for 2020/21 and follow this link to register.