Thank you to all who have attended Academy Forums in Semester 1. We’ve had some great discussions around wellbeing in the curriculum, student induction activities, how students are using technology at Aberystwyth University, and Digital Capabilities (Part 1).
All our handouts from our Academy Forums are available on our webpages.
You can now book your place on our Academy Forums for Semester 2.
- 24 January, 14:00-15:30: Academy Forum 5: Strategies for Feedback Engagement (In-person, E3)
- 16 February, 10:00-11:30: Academy Forum 6: Using Technology for Reflective Activities (Online)
- 6 March, 10:00-11:30, Academy Forum 7: Designing Group Assessment using Technology (Online)
- 19 April, 10:00-11:30, Academy Forum 8: Digital Capabilities (Part 2) (Online)
- 17 May, 14:00-16:00, Academy Forum 9: Equality and Diversity in the Curriculum (In-person, E3)
If you have any questions, then please contact the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org).