We are looking forward to welcoming you to the 10th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference, which is just over a month away, 12-14 September.
This year’s conference theme, Designing the Teaching of Tomorrow: Innovation, Enhancement, and Excellence: Celebrating 10 years of Aberystwyth University’s Learning and Teaching Conferences, aims to reflect the commitment that AU staff have to enhance the student learning experience and recognise a decade of conferences.
We’re pleased to confirm our full programme. We will have 2 online days (Monday 12 and Wednesday 14 September) and 1 in person day (Tuesday 13 September).
You can register for the conference by completing this online form.
We’re very excited to welcome three external speakers this year:
- This year’s keynote speaker is presented by Kyra Araneta, Jennifer Fraser, and Moonisah Usman from the University of Westminster. They will be looking specifically at socially just staff and student partnership work.
- Our second external speaker, Alex Hope, will be looking at meaningful ways in which we can embed sustainability across our curricula.
- We’re delighted to welcome back our colleague, Ania Udalowska, to run a session on the Digital Learning Champions project they are running at the University of Arts London.
We have an exciting and varied programme this year with representatives from all faculties. In addition to our external speakers, we’ve got some great topics being presented by colleagues:
- Round table on developing students’ digital capabilities with colleagues from Business, Psychology and Education
- Academic integrity in a post-Covid landscape
- Student engagement strategies
- Authentic assessments
- Translanguaging within a bilingual context
We look forward to seeing you at the conference, and please remember to register for the conference by completing this online form.