We are inviting proposals for the 8th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference, Monday 7th – Wednesday 9th September 2020.
This year’s conference theme, Enhancing the Curriculum: Inspire Learning and Invigorate Teaching, aims to reflect the commitment that AU staff have to enhance the student learning experience.
The 5 main strands of this year’s conference are:
- Pivoting to Online Learning
- Creating a Learning Community
- Developing Wellbeing in the Curriculum
- Embedding Active Learning
- Working with Students as Partners
Staff, postgraduate teaching assistants, and students are welcome to propose sessions on any topic relating to learning and teaching.
If you have any questions, please contact the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org