What benefits came out from the project?
- Clear directions for improvements.
- The benchmarking data helped us to reflect on AU strengths and weaknesses in comparison to other institutions.
- As a valued participant in the pilot Student Tracker we were the only Welsh university invited to take part in the pilot Staff Tracker and we’ve worked closely with JISC and the Aberystwyth University Translation Unit to provide a Welsh language version of the survey.
- Aberystwyth was asked to be part of a series of 10 Institutional vignettes on how the digital experience tracker has supported our practice. The vignettes will be published by Jisc in September.
- In March, we were chosen to give a presentation at the national conference, Digifest 2018.
- Full sets of benchmarking data will be available in mid-September
- Taking the findings to TELG
- Consulting SU on communicating the findings to students
- Provide training sessions that address the areas for development
- Presenting the findings on this year’s Learning and Teaching Conference
We would like to hear your thoughts on this project and seek advice on how to best take the findings forward and communicate them to students.
Please leave a comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next post from the series on DigiTracker:
Experience of using the tracker – Aberystwyth Univeristy vignette prepared by Jisc