This year Aberystwyth University participated for the first time in the JISC Student Digital Experience Tracker – an online survey designed by JISC to collect information about students’ expectations and experiences of technology.
Why did we decide to take part in the project?
- The tracker is a simple and well-designed tool. It is credible across the sector and has a reliable methodology.
- It comes with a benchmarking data from HE and FE institutions in our sector.
- It is the only survey aimed entirely at the digital learning experience.
- Institutions participating in the project received a great deal of support from JISC in customising, promoting and analysing the survey.
- Hugely important- it was already translated into Welsh.
We will share the benefits of taking part in the project and some key findings from the data analysis on institutional and on the sector level in the next few posts 🙂
Next post from the series on DigiTracker:
Key findings and what did we find particularly interesting.