For the academic year 2022/23 we will be using a new version of Turnitin.
On Tuesday 5 July Information Services will be enabling the new Turnitin on Blackboard.
Whilst most of Turnitin’s current functionality will remain the same, there will be some changes.
To help students with this change, we have arranged the following FAQs:
- Why is Turnitin changing?
- What is different for students in the new version of Turnitin?
- How do I submit an assignment in the new version of Turnitin?
- How do I view my marks and feedback in the new version of Turnitin?
- How do I check that my assignment submission has been successful?
- How do I download my Turnitin receipt?
- Will I still be able to access my old assignments and feedback?
Our webpages and help guidance will be updated to reflect these changes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org).