We are now inviting proposals for the 10th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference, Monday 12-Wednesday 14 September 2022.
This year’s conference theme,
Designing the Teaching of Tomorrow: Innovation, Enhancement, and Excellence
Celebrating 10 years of Aberystwyth University’s Learning and Teaching Conferences
aims to reflect the commitment that AU staff have to enhance the student learning experience.
The main strands of this year’s conference are:
- Inclusive and sustainable pedagogies
- Assessment validity, authentic assessment, and feedback engagement
- Scaffolding skills across the curriculum and beyond
- Developing a Bilingual University community
- Working with students as partners to design learning
- Active learning in today’s higher education landscape
Staff, postgraduate teaching assistants, and students are welcome to propose sessions on any topic relating to learning and teaching, especially those that focus on the incorporation and use of technology. Even if your suggestion doesn’t fit a particular strand, other topics are welcome.
We seek to encourage presenters to consider using alternative formats that reflect and suit the content of their sessions. As such, we are not specifying a standardised presentation format.
Please complete this form no later than 27 May 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit at email@example.com.