In our previous blogpost we outlined some of the changes to Panopto with our move to Blackboard Learn Ultra.
In this blogpost we’ll outline the changes to using Panopto for Assignments. Panopto Assignments are used for students to submit a recording or presentation.
As part of this change, we recommend that you:
- Create a Blackboard Assignment
- Students submit via Blackboard Assignment and upload via the Panopto submission tool
The advantages to this new workflow are that:
- The workflow for submission and marking is easier
- Marks and feedback automatically go into the Gradebook
- Students receive an email receipt for their submission
If you’ve got any questions, please contact the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (email@example.com).