For the academic year 2022/23 we will be using a new version of Turnitin.
On Tuesday 5 July 2022 Information Services will be enabling the new version of Turnitin on Blackboard.
Whilst most of Turnitin’s current functionality will remain the same, there will be some changes.
To help staff with this change, we have arranged the following FAQs:
- Why is Turnitin changing?
- What is different for staff in the new version of Turnitin?
- What is different for students in the new version of Turnitin?
- How do I create a Turnitin submission point in the new version of Turnitin?
- How do I mark an assignment in the new version of Turnitin?
Further information can be found in our Turnitin LTI FAQs.
Our webpages and help guidance will be updated to reflect these changes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org).