We have created Practice Organisations for all staff with teaching roles. These organisations are spaces where you can try out the many different features of Blackboard and preload materials without working on a live Blackboard module.
To access the Practice Organisation, log into Blackboard, and scroll down to My Organisations. You will see your practice module with the code PRAC_username.
If you build something in your practice organisation then you are able to copy content over into a live module. We’ve got the following FAQs for copying:
- How do I copy or move my module content in Blackboard?
- How do I move a Blackboard test from one module to another
- How do I deploy a test or survey in Blackboard?
In addition to this, there are many more FAQs and Guides to support your use of Blackboard, in addition to further information on our website.
As these are practice courses, they don’t contain enrolments and there are certain items that can’t be copied, such as:
- Turnitin submission points
- Items that have adaptive release enabled
- Any assessed items linked to the grade centre
- Blackboard groups
You are welcome to use your practice course at any time. Practice organisations are not subject to Blank Course Copy and the content will rollover every year.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.