Cysill is part of a language software package called Cysgliad that you can download on your PC, and Cysill will be able to identify and correct Welsh-language errors in your text. You can use the online version of Cysill, but you can check your text much easier if you download the app (how do I do that?).
Once you’ve downloaded the Cysill app, take a look at the video below or follow these instructions:
- Open the Cysill app and your Word document (or wherever your Welsh-language text is located)
- Highlight the text you want Cysill to check
- Type Ctrl+Alt+W on your keyboard (this will copy and paste your text directly into Cysill)
- Check all the errors that the app suggests need changing
- Click Cywiro (Correct) if you’re happy with a correction that the app suggests
- Once you’ve worked through all the suggestions, the app will automatically copy and paste the corrected text back into your Word document