Want to learn how to improve your digital communication skills and especially how to use Instagram to promote your Business or Social Enterprise?
AberPreneurs, part of the University’s Careers Service, are running an exiting online event, Use Instagram for your Business/Social Enterprise – with Kacie Morgan, on 5 September (18:00-19:00). This session will be delivered online on MS Teams.
To book or your place or for any queries, please contact email@example.com.
The Jisc Digital Discovery Tool will be available to all Foundation Year and First Year students from the start of academic year 2022/23. We will be delivering training sessions in September and October for academic staff who will be supporting their students to review their individual Digital Discovery Tool reports, and facilitating conversations with students about digital capabilities in general.
Sessions will be available in Welsh and English on the following dates:
- 15 Sep 2022 (11:00-12:00): Introduction to the Digital Discovery Tool
- 15 Sep 2022 (15:00-16:00): Cyflwyniad i’r Offeryn Darganfod Digidol
- 19 Sep 2022 (10:00-11:00): Cyflwyniad i’r Offeryn Darganfod Digidol
- 21 Sep 2022 (14:00-15:00): Introduction to the Digital Discovery Tool
- 4 October 2022 (11:00-12:00): Introduction to the Digital Discovery Tool
- 7 October 2022 (14:00-15:00): Cyflwyniad i’r Offeryn Darganfod Digidol
Please visit the Staff Training Webpage for further details and to register your place. For all enquiries, please contact Sioned Llywelyn, Digital Capabilities Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).