Today we are celebrating International Women’s Day! IWD provides an important moment to celebrate the cultural, political and socio-economic achievements of women, and is a call to action for equality and gender parity, raising awareness against all bias.
The theme this year is #BreakTheBias, focusing on tackling systematic barriers which hold back women’s careers and highlighting the importance of flexibility at work.
Here is a selection of videos and courses taken from LinkedIn Learning, covering bias and its harms, becoming an ally, and the importance of listening to women’s voices to create an equitable workplace.
- Fighting Gender Bias At Work (14 minutes)
- Unlocking Authentic Communication In A Culturally Diverse Workplace (49 minutes)
- Leadership Strategies For Women (course) (1 hour 6 minutes)
- Becoming a male ally at work (41 minutes)
- Women Transforming Tech: Breaking Bias (22 minutes)
- Men as allies (2 minutes 27 seconds)
- Unconscious Bias (23 minutes)
We have also created a campaign on LinkedIn Learning for International Women’s Day and you can access this from the main LinkedIn Learning dashboard.