Today we are celebrating Earth Day, and this year’s theme is #InvestInOurPlanet.
We as individuals can invest our time and effort into learning more about sustainability and the changes that we can make to our daily habits to live a more sustainable life. Remember, small changes can make a big difference to our planet.
Here is a selection of videos and courses taken from LinkedIn Learning which explain more about sustainability and the increase in demand for green skills.
- Understanding the basics of sustainability (4m 20s)
- Calculating your carbon footprint (2m 48s)
- Explore the lifecycle of things (3m 3s)
- Sustainability Strategies (56m)
- Navigating Environmental Sustainability: A Guide for Leaders (16m 57s)
- What are green skills (2m 43s)
- Closing the green skills gap to power a greener economy (23m)
- Smart Cities: Solving urban problems using technology (14m)
We have also created a campaign on LinkedIn Learning for Earth Day and you can access this from the main LinkedIn Learning dashboard.