I was in one meeting this Easter, with peter and Bartosz, changing the UI to fit windows, Mac and Linux, but there was no requirement to include mac and Linux, so we made it work better with windows, I left a little early
[:en]This week I have been working on the Data structure part of the design specification document, I did not get to do much for the meeting on Friday, since I did not fully understand the task, I asked the group, but I was still confused.
- Wednesday 10.03
- 1 hour: contributed to a meeting after the tutorial
- Thursday 11.03
- 1 hour: worked on the design spec.
- 2 hours: contributes to the review meeting, for the work done since Wednesday.
- Saturday 13.03
- Sunday 14.03
- 2 hours working on the design specs
- Monday 15.03
- 1 hour reviewing the code, in a group meeting
- 30 minutes meeting to do the review, but it got pushed to Tuesday
- 2 hours working on randomizer idea for the code and I worked on ideas to make the code more Java-like
- Tuesday 16.03
- 1 hour reviewing the design specs.
[:en]This week I was unable to attend the meeting we had on Friday 5.3.2021, later I worked on the design specification document, and sorted the existing code into 4 packages to make it easier to find what I needed.
- Wednesday 03.03.2121
- 1 hour meeting after the tutorial.
- Friday 05.03.2021
- 15 mins sorting the code
- Sunday 07.03.2021
- 3 hours working on the design specs document
- Monday 08.03.2021
- 1 hour working on the design spec document and a quick review meeting with Rowan on our part of the document.
- 3 hours meeting renaming and sorting the code with Peter, Rowan and Bartosz
[:en]This week I got drafted to the architecture group, I could contribute more to the group project, I also contributed to the “pre” review meeting we had on Friday on the test documents, and worked on the architecture presentation I also took a look at the code that has been written by the UI group. I had Peter help me with getting the code to run, there are some problems when we are switching between Mac and Windows users.
- Friday 26.02.2021:
- 1 hour on “pre” review meeting
- Saturday 27.02.2021:
- 1-2 hours got my slides I should work on in the architecture presentation
- looked tough the presentation and what has already been done, and how we would like it to look like.
- Sunday 28.02.2021:
- 3 hours working on the video format slides of the presentation
- 1 hour reading the code made by the UI grope and doing some small edits to make it easier to read,
- Monday 29.02.2021:
- 2 hours working on the presentation
- 1-2 hours on a mini-meeting
- 3 hours working on the slides
[:en]I contributed to a planned review meeting about the UI document I gave some of my own thought on the UI, to add a pop-up box when the user is hovering over an exercise to show a brief description of that exercise. I also played around with IntelliJ Making a little code that runs something that’s similar to the project.[:]
[:en]During this week’s meeting I didn’t have time for presenting the material I prepared for the week SE.QA.7 and SE.QA.8, and I helped in the meeting we had on Sunday 14.02 for the architecture group and UI group shared some thoughts and ideas I had for the code.[:]
[:en]This week I made a presentation about. Review of the code and about operating procedures and management standards this presentation was made for next week’s tutorial.[:]
[:en]In week one I got familiar with all the content on blackboard involving the project, I also did the git practical with the group after the meeting on Wednesday 27 of January.[:]