[:en]This week I got drafted to the architecture group, I could contribute more to the group project, I also contributed to the “pre” review meeting we had on Friday on the test documents, and worked on the architecture presentation I also took a look at the code that has been written by the UI group. I had Peter help me with getting the code to run, there are some problems when we are switching between Mac and Windows users.
- Friday 26.02.2021:
- 1 hour on “pre” review meeting
- Saturday 27.02.2021:
- 1-2 hours got my slides I should work on in the architecture presentation
- looked tough the presentation and what has already been done, and how we would like it to look like.
- Sunday 28.02.2021:
- 3 hours working on the video format slides of the presentation
- 1 hour reading the code made by the UI grope and doing some small edits to make it easier to read,
- Monday 29.02.2021:
- 2 hours working on the presentation
- 1-2 hours on a mini-meeting
- 3 hours working on the slides