I wasn’t assigned a lot of responsibility over the Easter Break, it seems there weren’t enough tasks to go around. I stayed informed of any progress that had been made, and remained available in the Discord server to assist other group members.
During the first weekly meeting in the new semester, the group presented and discussed the progress that had been made. I raised a concern I had around our coding in features to the program that weren’t specified in the Requirements Spec, that it may be considered superfluous and so lose us marks. The conclusion was that it was okay, so long as the specified functionality was all present in the final program.
As a group we decided on a slot for the demonstration. Finally we made plans on the exercises that we would include in the program, as well as how we would record them and implement them.
Time spent = ~2 hours.