Tenth post about Software Engineering Group Project

This week we had to sum up what still needs to be done and what is ready. It appeared that our program is consistent with almost all requirements. I added exercises names to the routine so that user is able to see what is the name of exercise that they perform. I also added exercises descriptions , which appear under media player. I changed paused time a little bit so that it isn’t reset every time user re – starts the routine. I helped to change history table so that the second column contains the overall exercise duration. We did a major refractor of how we access exercise’s videos. It now stores objects in the class that is supposed to be exercises factory (instead of classes). I feel very good about our work and feel motivated to finish up all things that still need to be done. This week I spent about 18 hours on the project.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.