SE Project – Week 4

This week, the team met up together and caught up on the architectural side of the project, whilst also getting the UI documents completed and UI design itself down. Everything is stringing together very nicely, and before we sent the UI documents off, Aaron, Bartosz, myself and Peter all had a meeting to check that everything within the document had followed the SE.QA.02 guidelines.

SE Project – Week 1

During the first week, I had gotten to meet my new groupmates and our project manager. Nothing too serious this week, but we were all assigned with tasks to complete for the following weekly meeting. Alongside this, we set up the group repository where most of our work is going to be done via GitLab.

I was assigned with completing the QA Summary for documents SE.QA.01, 02 and 03.

For this, I just went through all 3 documents and attempted to shorten them via a word document. This took me around 2-3 hours to do.

Overall, it was a simple week and we’re all looking forward to the next meeting.