This week I had to catch up on some missing aspects of the QA side of the project. I had finished up the referencing for each of the individual documents that we had created so far so that they fit the requirements SE.QA.02. I had added this to the repository and made a table for it so that it easily accessible for everyone in the group. I had also checked the architectural documents that had been posted on our discord server to make sure everything is in line with SE.QA.05. Alongside this, at the request of the project leader, I had re-read all the SE.QA documents to further understand and cement the ideas behind each document. Overall, this week, including meeting minutes, I had spent around 8-9 hours on the work set.