The last item on the agenda for the group project is the finalisation of existing documentation, and the Final Report. Parts of the final report were handed out on during morning meetings on Monday and Tuesday. My role remains related to testing. Nathan and I produce the Test Report, as well ensure that the Test Specification is finished (that we have made all corrections needed based off the feedback). I filled out the Unit Testing table that is part of the Test Report. I also checked that my blog entries were completed and published. Lastly I helped to write the Algorithms section of the Final Report. As a group we had a final meeting in which I helped with configuration management and updating the project directory. Time spent this week = ~6 hours.