[:en]Seventh Post About Software Engineering Project[:]

[:en]This week I decided to make final version of GUI for the program – I normalised fonts, adjusted button widths and heights, added a new button in one window (exercise name reset), changed positions of some buttons and labels so it looks like we use space in a better way. This is very monotonous activity and requires a lot of patience so I spent about one day (12 hours) for it in total during the weekend. Last week our group met to set some tasks for the weekend. On Monday we met to refractor the code. We made a lot of changes to classes and objects. Today we performed review meeting. We cautiously checked the design document. We spent on meetings about 6 hours in total. I’m very confident about our project right now. Everything goes in the right direction. [:]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.