Gingerbread – Education
Gingerbread’s information for single-parent students.

Parents’ Learning Allowance
You may be eligiblie if you are a student from England with dependent children taking either a full-time undergraduate course or an Initial Teacher Training (ITT) course.

Childcare Grant
You may be eligible for help with your childcare costs if you are a full-time higher education student and have children under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational needs.