We are in week 6 of building works:
Last week, at our regular catch up with our contractors RL Davies the following progress was reported:
• Set up and enabling works are completed.
• The contractors are at the end of the soft strip out and demolition phase.
• The electrical strip out has begun and the first fix is underway.
• The mechanical strip out is due to begin imminently.
• A new mains board has been installed.
We also discussed things like door locks, ceiling tiles and carpet tiles.
This week there will be work happening on the air handling unit and the plumbing system.
We are hoping to have more photos of the progress up soon.
(Welsh translation to follow)